Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2.. Caffiene withdrawls imminent





Hola.

Well. Its official. Im addicted to caffiene. And my body is screaming at me about it. Not only for the mini buzz and energy it gives me but for the mini buzz and the energy it gives me lol. BUT success cannot always be easy so Ill trudge on. Im actually typing to you as I eat a delish 7 lettuces salad with avocado and lemon juice as dressing. It will be interesting to see if it actually fills me up and holds me over till snack time (half of a handful of almonds).

I have to say this hasnt been all that bad so far. I know, I know, we are only on day 2. But Im more speaking in the terms of portions. Im not really limited to any portion sizes, yet find that a normal portion size is just right to fill up the belly. Maybe its because my brain doesnt feel LIMITED that its allowing me to only want to eat what I need to eat and not what Id usually eat. Food for thought I suppose.

Someone make sure they reference me back to this post come monday when the house is filled with valentines candy galore and make sure I stay on task.

As a glorious side note today, my children all decided they wanted lettuce with green goddess dressing for breakfast with their oatmeal. And they devoured a whole bag of seven lettuces. Im going to have to get creative with my breakfasts as it says limit egg intake to 6 a week. Im also going to pop over to kroger and load up on more fruit to be able to make a fruit salad for today and tommorrow.

Oh... and Im drinking bottled water with lemon in it. From the bottle. My arch nemisis. Id LOVE a diet coke right now. But I love my kidneys more so off to refill.

xoxo
Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment