Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 9.. Now this time... stay lost.






Mornin!
So I weighed in and some how magically lost 8 pounds. EIGHT. Thats like a newborn. Its like I gave birth to unwanted fat and now its gone..hopefully forever. And I didnt suffer this week. I kept myself busy and kept the stove and oven going with acceptable foods and viola.. somehow ate myself into losing more than a bag of flour. Motivating?? I think yes. So today its poached eggs for brekkie and chicken for lnch and din din. Im almost back to where I was "pre holiday binging and not giving a shit"....

Busy week this week!! Tonys 30th is this saturday and Im sooo excited to hang out ith friends and just chill and listen to some great tunes. The kids are going up to Gigi and papas this friday so they are super excited as well..

Off to my laundry and to make some brekkie for the offspring and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment