Friday, September 17, 2010

Even tho Im writing this.. Im actually asleep.

Whew. I am tired. Tired in that cant keep my eyes totally open, really want to lay down on the couch with a blanket and the weinergirl, please let it be bedtime asap.. kind of tired. You wouldnt think it would be like this. Afterall, 5 days a week now from 7:10 until 3:30ish I am T-minus one of my offspring. That should reduce my workload by 25%, therefore improving my energy. I will admit tho, that there is definetly a different dynamic here in the house during the day. Rocco and Anthony arent constantly trying to claw each others eyes out, fist fight, punch and run, or the old standby bite and pinch, each other so that part is refreshing. We are all still getting used to Anthony being gone... Dominic, Tony and I have all yelled out "Anthony!" when there was something we wanted him to see, or hear, or when its lunch time. I cannot imagine what it will be like in 3 years when I have all 4 of them in school! I mean I understand my day time will be freed up from diapers and the lunch and snack and play/craft routine, but I am SO sure it will be filled up with more grocery shopping for more lunches, snacks, school projects, and laundry to the moon and back. Just thinking about how quiet it will be kind of freaks me out. Im so used to hustle and bustle and talking and babbling that Im not sure how Ill handle it all. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there :) Till then.. I better just enjoy every day I get these 3 kiddos at home cause soon enough they wont want to be sitting on my lap and giving me nose kisses. They will want me to act cooler around their friends, not kiss them and/or acknowledge that Im their mother in public, not embarass them at sporting events, etc. Soon, instead of the 4 of them all fighting constantly for the attention from Tony and I, they will be ignoring me, slamming doors, rolling their eyes at my endless affection...and becoming a teenager. Altho I am excited to see what these babies grow into.. I best gather up as many hugs and drooly kisses that I can for the time being.

Time waits for no one.

1 comment: