Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day of Kindergarten :)

Ok for starters..

I weigh-in yesterday and was baffled to see a 4.4 pound loss. Woot woot for ankle weights and constant yard work!! Must have been the slave labor that made the fat melt :)

So today was my oldest first day of kindergarten. I feel like a kid myself because I am SO very excited for him. He is so ready for school. Hes been counting down the days for weeks now.. kind of like he does at christmas. I am looking forward to birthday parties, and friends over and that sort of thing. tomorrow will be his first day ON the bus.. and Im nervous! But Tony will follow the bus and make sure anthony makes it into the school all the way to his classroom which is at the complete opposite end of the school. Next monday, Dominic starts preschool.. monday wednesday 12-2:45. Again, very excited. Hoping I can hold it together mentally to keep track and remember all the snacks and lunch and crayons and towels and extra clothes and gym shoes. Im thinking of getting one of those magnetic calendars I can stick on teh fridge. Relying on the crackberry for a schedule system might not cut the mustard anymore. I might need more VISUAL reminders that I have to make 5 dozen cookies by 5pm. LOL!!

And it begins :)

So my goals this week are to...get my daily exercise in the form of yard work/leg weights/basketball/soccer/etc.. its much more fun/productive than 45 minutes on the treadmill and it seems to be doing the trick. Mother natures here so she better get her hot ass packed up by next mondays weigh in. Im up to over 25 pounds loss now and am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Its a faint light, but its a little bit of motivation that potentially I CAN reach the goal of being in better shape and more happy with my image. next mini goal.. find my 80s outfit for sure! I have a couple ideas adn a couple things but I havent found that one OMG! Like totally awesome 80s outfit;) Id best get to the sal army sometime soon. So wahts your vote?? We are on teh fence between having the party bus pick us all up OR putting that money towards an 80s band to be here playing in the heated tent.
Im sorta swinging towards band now cause I dont need a bus to take me to bars to drink...as im sure we will have loads of drinkable things here already.. but then again the purple hoopty bus would be hilarious. I dont know.. I cant decide. You decide for me!!

Or if you have any ideas on what I should wear.. Im soo open to suggestions :)

I have exactly 50 days to keep on keepin on till the partay. And 57 till the big dreaded 30. (ugh) Even when I type it I just hear the toll of big somber bells.
Must. chin. up.

Have a good day loves. Im off to my laundry abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment