Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blog Inception

So tomorrow I start WW with two of my very good friends. I also turn 30 come November. The more I thought about how I was going to keep myself accountable.. the more I thought that I need to blog about it. Maybe its because I just watched Julie and Julia... maybe its because I can convince myself to start and quit and start and quit a diet in the same sentence. Anywho...tomorrows the day and now I have to be accountable to cyberspace too. And that, friends, is a lot of people to disappoint.

Im hoping I'll get back at my couponing full force as my stockpile is a bit dented. Ill be posting any good deals I find and passing along any sales info I come across.

This weeks plan: less face filling, more coupon clipping, and more accepting life as it is. Off to finish the Williams horseradish cheese spread as come tomorrow Im in this for the long haul.... 140 days committed to this blog, WW, 3 times weekly minimum exercise and I guess, committed to myself for a change? Why does that seem so scary? Unchartered territory I suppose is always a bit unnerving.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Bre. You can do it. I'm looking forward to the coupon ideas/ sales. I've just started cutting coupons, but I'm really bad about using them. You can do anything you put your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get back to couponing too!! I miss all your great deals!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We now have wireless again so Ill be sending some deals your way for sure :)

    ReplyDelete