Sunday, June 27, 2010

My trophy husband :)

As if you all weren't already half-pining over my way to hot for me hubby, who is the nicest, most laid back, hard working man ever (sigh... I know xoxo) he makes a special trip today to Pier One to buy me a super motivating card that he edits and rewrites to be even more cute and gives me a FAT gift card (perhaps to match my body..could be shoes and purse... gift card and ass, never know) to Pier One. I haven't been there in so long due to my obsession with couponing and not frivolously spending.

Well the pressure's on now even more than ever. How can I go and have a shopping spree in that incense laden, stick and tall flower vased , wooden masked store of delight now? I think Ill use a little next time I'm by there and maybe use a chunk every ten pounds or so. I just said chunk. Do I even write like a fat girl? Are my sentences all laden with fat innuendos? Are my paragraphs hefty, and is my vocabulary thick with chubby talk? Hmm.... wonder if by November I'll start using skinny girl points of reference?

Where's the library you ask? Oh its over there by the Powerhouse gym and the Organic Smoothie place.

As for now.. the library sits portly between the McD's and Chinese Buffet.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go to Pier One with u! I got a fantastic reed diffuser and sticks for it (not sure what they're really called) @ the housewarming, and one of the sticks has a flower on it. I want a couple more flower sticks - lol.

    ReplyDelete