Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend report..

So T and I got away this weekend. And that, as most of you know, means temptation is right up in my grill.. taunting me and teasing me. Um can someone open a drive thru that serves super tasty, super fantastic car food that isnt going to go straight to my ass? like a sushi drive thru? Call it wasabi express and give me a frequent visitor card FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Its not even that I was even close to cheating. I ate under my points even the day of the wedding EVEN tho I ate the tiny slice of cake (appropriate cake size..to me tiny lol as i LOVE cake) It was soooooooooooooo good. It took me like 40 minutes to eat it. She kept wanting to take my plate with like 5 crumbs and I was like NO> Im eating those crumbs. I may lick the plate too so Ill flag you over when Im done :)

I boogied enough to have burnt off that little slice anyway.. Im not much of a dancer but T is a born John Travolta wanna be.. so of course we were out there shaking what our momma gave us. It was a really fun time tho :)

Over all I had a really great week. I was gone alot doing prep stuff and running here and there but I stayed on track. I am LOVING the 1pt lavash wraps with a couple slices of turkey for a quick portable lunch for under 3 points. LAVASH!!! Thats it!
Screw Mr. Pita.. Im going to have to open a lavash house. Actually House of Lavash. Or Fat Girls love Lavash.. or Back of the Van Lavash.. :)
Ill only serve WW friendly foods have like 4 different wraps on the menu total. You could get a lavash for 3 points, 20 baked kettle chips for 2 points and a diet for 0 and a serving of grapes for 1. All that for 6 points and a tip and youd be happy and id be putting my kids thru college :)

Keep an eye out y'all.. House of Lavash may be coming to your neighborhood soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment