Thursday, July 8, 2010

10 notches on the bed post...

Sorry.
Im sure that title got your heart racing and your wheels spinning that this blog was going to be filled with some hot and juicy gossip about something romance novel worthy.

Today, I'm ten days in. 130 days to go.

Julie & Julia is on and I just adore this movie. Tomorrow Im going to try and practice poaching an egg. Ive never had one, and I bet it'd be a whole different taste and texture. I guess theres actually more to it with the swirling water and what the egg does when it hits the H2O. Oooo and braised cucumbers sound interesting as well. They might be a no go tho seeing as how she does love her butter. Julia Child's beautiful relationship with her husband reminds me alot of my own with the T. Her husband was a very attractive, very popular man- much like my own hubs and I was a not so skinny, not so quiet college graduate who had just moved to a big old city all alone. I am thankful everyday for the way he looks at me and the way he loves me. Although he tells me often, its more by the way he treats me and looks at me that makes me feel so happy to be in love. Life is so much better with your soul mate. I guess you were right.... this did turn out to have a romance tidbit.

Onward and upward (well downward I hope too) for the next 130 days-

Off to share some f/f popcorn with my penguin xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment