Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh Monday...you jerkface.

I try to like you Monday. I wake up and try to be cheery but you always, ALWAYS, stop that from happening. Like today, you made me sooooooo busy that it wasnt until 11am that I got to make my iced coffee. Thats like 4 hours overdue so by then I am already a crazy raging lunatic with a perma-scowl.

You already have a bad rap because youre the next day after super saturday and glorious Sunday. But you consistently disappoint me.

Today you made it 100 degrees out. You sent a delivery guy to my house with pool equipment I had ordered 8 weeks ago, and cancelled 7 weeks ago cause I needed it asap. You made me spend an hour explaining to him how I DID NOT WANT THAT 350 dollar liner now because I BUILT THAT POOL ALREADY 6 weeks ago. Then you had me call their corporate accounting office because the delivery guy was trying to collect 13.20 from me for a light gasket EVEN THO I have a 960 dollar credit with them because they over charged me for the wrong lights.

You gave my 3 yr old the attitude of a 17 yr old girl. He was biting, pulling hair, sassing back and acting like the devils spawn. His normally happy-go-lucky nature was replaced with a furrowed brow, devil-may-care attitude and he kept the naughty spot warm all day. It was the last straw when he came up and pretended to fart on my leg. What did I ever do to you dear Monday?

Thanks also for having Tony's tire on the dumptruck lose air. If you dont remember, he was a little mad at Sunday because when he picked up the truck from the repair shop yesterday they charged him 460 to change that tire. So today, when the new tire was already losing air and he needed it to pull home the big trailer with the backhoe on it, it sucked pretty bad. But you let him make it all the way to Riley center rd and then you made a tire on the trailer blow out. Which then bent the axle on the trailer and pretty much ruined it as it'll pry cost more to repair than what we paid for it. But no worries monday.. as Im sure in your bank account you have an extra 10 grand to buy me a new trailer with air brakes...no? Well then you can see my dilemma.

And last but not least, I just wanted to say thanks for letting my big dog get into the trash bag I sat outside for 2 minutes because I had just put a fresh diaper into it. He completely demolished the bag and my front porch was entirely covered with garbage, including but not limited to: cantaloupe seeds and pulp.. which are really easy to clean up, leftovers from when I cleaned the fridge a bit, and the above mentioned diaper.

Its now 11:24, and your reign of terror today will soon come to an end.

I heart Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Me too:o) Mondays suck......hope you have a better Tuesday♥

    ReplyDelete