Thursday, July 22, 2010

Brain Boxing

So I messed up.

For some reason I got on that damn scale. I promised myself I wouldnt be weighing mid-week or every morning cause I go crazy then. But yesterday I just haaaaaaaaaaaaaaad to step on it. And I was geeked because it was almost 2 pounds less than my monday weigh in. Then today I got on and it was only a pound. Ugh!

I know! I know not to do this. I know that weight can flucuate during the day and the week depending on what you eat and what you drink and what you do.

So the rest of the day I was analyzing it and obsessing and bitching and talking to myself and blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So I drank my coffee ate a turkey sandwich and some watermelon and thats all i had for the day.

Which i know just made my one wrong...turn into two wrongs.. and two wrongs dont make a right so for today I have to chalk up a big F.

On the lighter and brighter side I decided on a menu for my all day all fabulous all girl day on Saturday :

Apps:
Turkey meatballs with bbq sauce... 1 point for 2 meata ballza
Texas cavier... made with only 1 tbsp of evoo.. served with baked tortilla chips

Starter
Spicy Carrot Soup...2 points for a serving

Dinner:
Chicken Kabobs..ckn breast, pearl onions, cherry tomatoes, carrots (beth i dig it)
Grilled corn on the cob
Summer slaw... a whopping zEro points :)
Homemade corn bread- 3 points for a pretty hefty size piece

After dinner refresher
Mango Berry Salad with ginger glaze- 2 pts per serving
Assorted lower calorie cheese plate

Later...dessert:
Shimmery lemon ice... 0 points!
2" x 2" homemade cocoa brownie. 3
Both with a mint sprig and a couple raspberries.

Going shopping for the goods early in the am... going to try to make the turkey meatballs and carrot soup a day ahead and just warm them on game day.. hope that works out fine.

Super excited!!
Forgive if I dont post tomorrow...Ill be sooo busy. But I vow to eat correctly, and the majority of my points.
And no more stepping on the scale till monday.

Brain boxing is so over rated.

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are doing awesome! Don't obsess with mistakes, just concentrate on the awesome things you are doing! Xoxoxo Jer

    ReplyDelete