Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Night Fever

Ugh.
I hate not being able to sleep for a multitude of reasons. For starters, I love sleep. I need to get as much sleep as possible because it till only be a couple hours before 1-4 of my offspring wakes up to: pee, request a drink, cry for mommy, yell out at somekind of dream, or make their way into our bed. Secondly, being up late gives me the munchies and I just used the last of my points on cantalope and blueberries.

I also havent had a Diet Coke for 2 days. No, no, Im not going cold turkey and cutting out diet soda too. Id be the biggest beeotch on the planet if I chose that route, and Id like to stay sane for the most of this process as well. I just ran out, and although I was at the store yesterday, I somehow forgot to replenish my current drug of choice.
So now youd think Id be extra tired because Im not getting any caffeine, but instead I am wide awake. And I know its not that late, and all of you who are young and energetic are scoffing at the notion that Id actually want to be in bed this early. Well youre wrong...I wanted to be asleep by ten...so Im even more of a lame-o than you thought. But after a long, hot day outside and in the pool, I feel drained physically but super alert mentally. I suppose here in a few Ill put on some news as it usually puts me to sleep.

Big day tomorrow. Home again with everyone so Ill be playing mommy's diner all day and having to cook each meal and it has to be something that everyone will eat, yet still WW friendly.

Excited for monday... hoping to have lost at least 1.4 pounds as that will put me up over the 10 lb mark.

More to come tomorrow.. SNL just came on and I havent been up late enough to watch it for a long time :)

Live from New York...its Saturday Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment