Thursday, July 15, 2010

I can smell a hani a mile away..

Ok fattys..

If youre anything like me, and you know what a hani is, you probably understand the bliss you feel and choirs of angels you hear when youre in an establishment that serves them.

Traditionally offered by our friends over at national, today....here in Emmett, Michigan, I have recreated the hani in a weight watchers friendly way. Although I had to omit the mayo as I couldnt rationalize taking almost as many points for a condiment as I had to take for the actual protien, and I skipped the cheese as well-mostly because on Tonys he happened to dump and melt half the bag I had left of f/f cheddar so I was SoL on the cheese.

Here's how it played out:

One chicken breast which after baked weighed in perfectly at 4oz.

2 tsp of bakin' magic. Not sure why I even bought it but I knew id be baking alot more things and Im sure I would have needed some magic to make them tasty and Thank God for that little package. I shook the ckn breast in the allotted amount and it made it bake up with a sorta crispy outside and a taste somewhat comparable to the spices in a wrap from kfc. A perfect ruse as it didnt even fool my super picky tastebuds.

La tortilla factory...I love you. For one glorious point I can have one of your super delicious tortillas. It has like 100 calories, 1 gram of fat and 12g, yes thats 12g of dietary fiber. I know I can only count 5g but who cares as it comes out to one point and I will be wrapping my way to skinny jeans with these bad boys.

Boston lettuce. Oh how high end you make me feel. I am so glad you dont taste like iceberg as the only way to eat iceberg lettuce is smothered in ranch. But you, youre so green and crispy, and make my homemade wrap look and taste expensive. Well played friend.

Grape tomatoes and sugar free bread and butter pickles. The little bit of relish I made from you to give some moisture to this hani delight really surprised me. And for 0 points, you are now my new caviar.

Wrap...relish, lettuce, magic coated chicken.. with a side of parsnips with a little spray butter and splenda.

Hani=heaven.

If you havent been... visit soon.

And do it for 6 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment