Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday morning weigh-in train...

Whew.

What a weekend. Check that. What a fabulous weekend.

I hosted my girls day on saturday and it was sooo super fun. I not only got to spend time with some of my favorite girls on the planet, I got to feed them, use the fun dinnerware and drink tasty wine.

Carrot soup was awesome. Mango berry salad with ginger glaze and ww cornbread, a hit. Kabobs were yum, summer slaw was a favorite (and ZERO points) and who doesnt love grilled corn on the cob. Dessert was a WHOLE plate full of different tidbits. Sugar free angel food cake and splenda sweetened strawberries, hand cut compliments of Jenni, ww brownie for one point, lemon ice for 0 and yummy chocolatey meringue cookies from my l.l.s.

We all felt full but not sickeningly stuffed and pretty damn happy that we only used up around 9 points.

It can be done y'all! :) 5 courses of food for a total points value less than a mcdonalds hamburger and coke. Still more proof that WW can be squeezed and smushed and will fit into any lifestyle there is out there. I mean, I had a DINNER PARTY...with not just girls doing weight watchers and everyone liked everything we made. With the exception for jhy who is super skinny and super picky...but she still tried everything and didnt really HATE anything :) That was a testament in itself!

Sunday came around and we slept in late and then hit the pool to float the afternoon away. When Tony came back home with the kids, we grilled out dinner (lamb and veggies for them, just veggies and berries for me) threw the kiddos in the tub and ended the day watching a movie and having popcorn downstairs.

Its funny how much more I can get done when I only have one kid at home! Everything got its once over clean job and Tony put up a new fan and painted my accent wall in the living room in an hour :)

Anyway..

So this am I jumped on my scale and am happy to report a loss of 1.6 pounds. For a split second when I did the math I was a little disappointed.. after all the last 3 weeks have been big, big numbers! But then I added it up for the month and it was a total loss of 13.2 pounds. Thats an average of 3.3 pounds per week. Even I cant not be excited about that.

Can you believe we are a month in? That Ive stuck to something for 4, count em, 4 weeks in a row?!

Heres to week 5... 112 days to go.

Off to have my iced coffee delight for 2 points and a weight watchers egg muffin thing for 4.

Chuggin along...chug chuggin along.

No comments:

Post a Comment